Terms and conditions:
Thank you for accessing our Service at www.theholidayhub.net. The Holidayhub is a market place which connects Travel Professionals and Holidaymakers.
By using the Service offered through this Website, you are bound by the terms and conditions as set out below. Please read the terms and conditions carefully as they dictate your use of the Service. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access our Service.
The Holidayhub reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without notice.
- “Company”, The Holidayhub (“we”,”our”,”us”) is The HOLIDAY HUB LTD, registered in England No. 10310693 at 84 Aldermans Hill, Palmers Green, N13 4PP, England.
- “Website” refers to www.theholidayhub.net and all the pages, content and sub-domains contained therein.
- “Customers” means any person who submits their holiday requirements to our Website in order to connect with Travel Professionals.
- “Post” or “Query” is when a customer posts holiday requirements on our Website.
- “Users”, “User”, “You”, means anyone using the Service of The Holidayhub.
- “Shortlist” or “Shortlisting” is when a customer chooses to share their contact details with a Travel Professional.
- “Travel Professional”, “Holiday Provider” “Travel provider”-a company or individual that responds to a holiday post.
- “Platform”, “marketplace” refers to The Holidayhub Website
- “Service” – means any procedure or service that is provided by The Holidayhub to Users, which includes, but is not limited to: information, services and products provided through the Website, or by telephone or email.
- “Content” means postings, text, files, Images, photos, video, sounds or other material made available at The Holidayhub Website.
Services and Contract
- On the Holidayhub Website you have the tools to find the holiday you want and connect with Travel Professionals via the Website.
- The Holidayhub provides a platform for you to connect with Travel Professionals to discuss booking holidays. Once a booking is made with the Travel Professional, The Holidayhub does not have any contractual obligations with the customer.
- As a result of posting a holiday, a Travel Professional may contact you with quotes and suggestions suitable to your requirements. If you decide to shortlist a Holiday Professional and book a holiday via their company you are bound by their terms and conditions, which can be viewed on their own Website.
- A User can create a free account with The Holidayhub and store their posts, holiday requests and corresponding communication.
- The User is responsible for confidentiality of their User account and password.
- Travel Professionals will be notified by the Website that a holiday post matching their criteria has been submitted and will respond accordingly with quotes or suggestions.
- Travel Professionals will receive a daily notification of any holiday posts that match their criteria.
- Travel Professionals must make their best efforts to be shortlisted by the Holidaymaker, by providing relevant and accurate holiday suggestion and offers.
- Travel Professionals must not try and exchange contact details until they have paid a fee in order to do so. Attempts to do so may lead to the Travel Professional being blocked from using the Website.
- Please ensure the reviews you provide are honest and truthful, and expressed as opinions where that is appropriate. If you are reviewing any Travel Professional, you must not have a personal or professional connection with that trader and you must have paid for and/or used their Services.
- Users agree to use the Website for lawful purposes. You understand that holiday posts and quotes have to be civil and tasteful and cannot infringe or restrict the rights and the use of the Website.
- Users understand and agree that The Holidayhub is not responsible for content made available through the Service. The Holidayhub Website may contain links to other sites that are independent of The Holidayhub. The Holidayhub holds no responsibility as to what content appears on these Websites. Your connection to such Websites is at your own risk. The Holidayhub makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such Website.
- You agree that you must evaluate and bear all the risks associated with the use of any content of the Website and agree that The Holidayhub is not liable for any content posted, emailed or made available throughout the Service on the Website.
- The Holidayhub takes no responsibility for holiday posts by customers and holiday quotes and suggestions made by the Website’s Users. You understand that all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials (“content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from The Holidayhub, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. You are entirely responsible for all content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Service.
- Users and Travel Professionals must be legally able to advertise their Services.
- In order to register for an account with us you must be 18 or over. To be able to post and quote on the Website Users must be 18 or over
Accuracy of the Information
- The Holidayhub attempts to ensure that the information on this Service is accurate however cannot guarantee it, and does not pre-screen all content. The customer using the Service is responsible for selecting suitable Travel Professional, vetting their qualifications and obtaining any necessary documents confirming legality of their Service. The Holidayhub will not be responsible for any losses resulting in failure to check the credentials of Travel Professionals
- In using the Services provided by The Holidayhub, you acknowledge that The Holidayhub is not a contractor or agent and is not responsible for any quotes or content provided by the Users.
- In the event that you have a claim or action against any other User arising from the use of the Website or the content posted on it, you agree to pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to us and you release THE HOLIDAY HUB LTD from any claims, liability, damages, losses, costs or expenses including legal fees, known or unknown arising from or in any way connected with such right.
Dealings with Organisations and Individuals
- Your interactions with organisations and/or individuals found on or through The Holidayhub Website, including payment and delivery of Services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organisations and/or individuals.
- You agree that The Holidayhub shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between Users on this Website, or between Users and any third party, you understand and agree that The Holidayhub is under no obligation to become involved.
- In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other Users, you hereby release The Holidayhub, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out or in any way connected to such disputes and /or our Service.
- The Holidayhub owns all intellectual property rights relating to the Website, including the designs, text, database, graphics and layout and you agree not to use or copy and part thereof without our express permission.
- The intellectual property rights on postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials (“content”) Users upload to The Holiday Hub are retained by the copyright owner, and these are added to the site by Users at their own risk. In doing so you are giving expressed and irrevocable permission for us to store, display and use the content.
- The Holidayhub reserves the right to terminate User’s access and dispose of registration details after the improper use of the Website. We also have the right to (but not the obligation) to deactivate User’s account, block their e-mail address or terminate or restrict their use of the Website.
- The Holidayhub shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to remove or move any content that is available on the Website for violating the letter or spirit of the terms or for any other reason.
Contact and Shortlist fees
- All Travel Professionals using the Website to provide quotes to customers are subject to payment of fees. To see the fees please set up your Agent account with The Holidayhub for free. Payment of fees will be conducted via PayPal secure payments system.
- Posting a holiday request on Holidayhub Website is free
- Registering your business is free
- E-mail notifications about holiday requests matching your criteria are free.
- Should a Travel Professional fail to pay the shortlist or quote fee he won’t be able to contact the client.
- Refunds are rarely given but may occasionally be offered at the discretion of The Holidayhub.
- Should any payment method you use fail or is later reclaimed by the bank or card issuer you agree to pay any costs incurred by us plus a £10 administration fee.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If any provisions hereof are held to be illegal or unenforceable such provisions shall be severed and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect unless the business purpose of this Agreement is substantially frustrated thereby.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
The Holidayhub reserves the right to change or update these terms and conditions from time to time. As a User of the Website, you are responsible for acknowledging any updates of these terms and conditions by visiting this section. Any significant changes in the terms and conditions will be followed by notification emails to all active Users
- Customers who have used The Holidayhub Website to engage the Services provided by a Travel Professional will be asked for feedback relating to the Service provided by said Travel Professional.
- Travel Professionals understand that The Holidayhub is not responsible for the feedback content that those customers post, or any harm done by such content. The customer who posts the feedback is directly responsible for its content, and the accuracy and legality thereof.
- All Users understand that any use of profanity, libellous behaviour, illegal activity, or any other form of abuse of the feedback function or any other part of the Website may be banned from further use and reported to the authorities, if applicable.
- The Holidayhub performs a number of checks on feedback with an aim to ensure that feedback is authentic, and will remove feedback that in its sole discretion appears to be fake, but makes no claim or warranty of the accuracy or authenticity of any feedback. The Holidayhub may, at its sole discretion, also remove feedback at the request of the author.